I am committed to serving the community as your guide,
creating places and experiences for Life.
Creative attention is given as we grow our awareness
through the arts and nature connection.
We collaborate in groups, as each seek centering,
creating with the natural world.
Our potential is born in playfulness and joy
through participation and celebration
as we join in the dance of being,
for self, others, and the Earth.
Skills, Substance of Life,
and Inspiration Gathered
- Global Association of Holistic Psychotherapy and Coaching -
Certified Holistic Life Coach 2022
- Nurturing Artist - Certified 2000
- Forest Therapy Guide - Certified 2020
- Rx Outside, Nature-Led Approach - 2020
- Helpers Mentoring Society -
Helpers Journey 2018, The Living Fire 2019,
Heart and Song 2020-present
- 8Shields Leadership Initiation Project - 2016, 2017
- Kamana Naturalist Training 1 and 2 most of the 2000's - present
- Relationship Development: Programs and Volunteer
2015 - present
- Simplicity Parenting: Certified Group Leader and Counselor 2013 and 2014
- Waldorf Early Childhood Education 1995-2015
Rudolf Steiner College AA 1997
- Member of the Community for Creative Non-Violence, DC, 1989
- Computer Science in the 1980's,
BA Mathematics/Computer Science 1984 Clemson, SC
- Child among the Birches of New England
and the Canals of the Netherlands.